Every Android Mobile user tries to Root their Phone but some of them are actually not able to properly root their device(s) or face some issues after rooting their Android Device therefore they try to UnRoot Android Mobile. UnRooting Android Mobile is neither very difficult or easy. UnRooting of Android can be done within a few minutes if you know the proper steps or have a Guide on How To UnRoot Android Mobile Phone. Therefore today we will be guiding you on How To UnRoot Android Mobile without facing any issues like software failure, screen stuck at logo, etc. To properly UnRoot a Rooted Mobile you must follow the steps in this Tutorial.
Reasons Behind UnRoot Android Mobile
- Warranty : It is one of the most common reason for which every Android user thinks to UnRoot their Rooted Mobiles. As it voids the warranty of the phone either it’s a day old or 1 year old, if you root any mobile then your warranty will be voided as mentioned on every Mobile Company T’n’C. You can UnRoot Android Mobile if you face any issue in Hardware/Software, this will again cover your Android Mobile in warranty and then you can take it to service centre to get it repaired. To get freedom of root you must follow the steps mentioned in the Tutorial given below.
- Lack Of Security : There is a lack of security because Rooting your Android Device gives root access to many apps which ask you for the permission. These apps can edit and use your data and information saved on your Device which means Rooting Android Mobile also means to Lack Of Security. People who are uncomfortable with it can UnRoot their phones. To UnRoot your device you can follow the steps mentioned in Tutorial to remove root of your Android Mobile easily.
- Software Problems : Sometimes rooting your Android Phone leads to many types of software problems like your phone automatically restarts or gets off. Or else if you are facing issues while charging and even there are some uneven crashes of the apps then you should understand that there is some software problem caused due to rooting of your phone. This sofware problem can be easily solved by UnRooting your Android Mobile Device. To UnRoot your Android device you must follow the Tutorial given below.
Methods To UnRoot Android Mobile Phone
Method 1 : UnRoot Android Mobile Using SuperSu From Google Play Store
- Step 1 : First, Download SuperSu from Google Play Store.
- Step 2 : Once you have successfully downloaded SuperSu on your phone. Open the app and then navigate yourself towards Settings.
- Step 3 : Inside settings you will be able to see “Full UnRoot“, click on it and your phone will be UnRooted in a couple of minutes.
- Step 4 : Once the phone’s display comes up. You will need to restart your device in order to complete the UnRoot Process.
Method 2 : UnRoot Android Mobile Using Root Explorer From Google Play Store
- Step 1 : First, Download Root Explorer on your Android Device through Google Play Store.
- Step 2 : Once you have successfully downloaded Root Explorer. You will be required to Open the app and grant root access to the app.
- Step 3 : Now, you will be required to open System -> Bin
- Step 4 : Inside Bin you will be able to see 2 files named as SU and Busy Box, all you need to do is simply delete these files from Bin directory.
- Step 5 : Now, click the back button present just below the path. There you will be able to see a folder named as App.
- Step 6 : Now, get into it and delete the file named as Superuser.app from there.
- Step 7 : So, At last you will be required to restart your Android Mobile in order to complete the root procedure.
So, this was a Tutorial on How To Root Android Mobile Phone easily without facing any issues.